Irish Estates: Peterson Sherlock Holmes Milverton Rusticated (P-Lip) (1996)
Product Number: 004-004-6940
The Milverton, this beefy, diamond-shanked bent Billiard design, is one of the old dogs of the Sherlock line, having been one of the shapes that was part of the very first edition. That said, while the shape may be 30 years old, this particular pipe is another matter, being only 23. Condition reflects some mild chamber carbonizing and rim darkening.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Peterson's (In Script)
MADE IN THE
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland