Irish Estates: Peterson Aran (150) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-6946
The Aran finish is one of Peterson's most popular, offering a high-contrast walnut stain, attractive even without silver or nickel accents. It's here dressing a bold, Bulldog shape, the "150," with a sturdy, classic style of shaping. Condition is good, with only some slight rim darkening and mild chamber carbonizing.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Peterson (In Script, Arched)
OF DUBLIN (Arched)
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland