Irish Estates: Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2007 (B.11) (Fishtail)
Product Number: 004-004-7221
One half Brandy, one half Volcano, with a flattened base which allows it to sit on a flat surface — suffice to say, Peterson's "B.11" is a bit of an odd design for the classically based Irish marque. Of course, innovation is part of what's held Peterson in such high esteem for over 150 years. Nice, clean, flame grain covers this iteration of the St. Patrick's Day 2007 series.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland