Italian Estates: Mario Grandi Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-006-8886
Adam jokingly suggested to name this a "platypus egg"; but after doing a bit of research on the offspring of nature's Swiss Army Knife, I can't say that the resemblance is dead on, but I can say the suggestion would definitely be an exemplification of the piece's uniqueness. The heavy heel and thick, curling shank make for a strong gesture, and the ring grain, though wild, is deep and plentiful.
Measurements & Other Details
Fatta in italia
Condition: 4.7/5 Some mild rim darkening and very light charring in the bowl.
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy