Italian Estates: Radice Rind Paneled Bent Egg (G)
Product Number: 004-006-10407
This paneled bent Egg is the first of its kind we've seen from Gigi and sons. We're not surprised, however, given the family's tradition of innovation. With a chamber taller than most stacks of its size, it might take you a while to smoke a bowl all the way through. Luckily, Radice provides plenty of texture in hand with its rugged Rind rustication and handy octagonal paneling.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
hand made in italy
Condition: 4.9/5 Smoked, but rather clean.
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.53 in./64.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy