Italian Estates: Luciano Partially Sandblasted Rhodesian (91) (Pease/Di Piazza) (2010)
Product Number: 004-006-13687
Though sporting a seriously broad, Saucer-like bowl, this Rhodesian is still perhaps the lightest, and most lithesome, of Luciano's collection of collaboration designs between Luca di Piazza and Gregory Pease. The lean transition, shank, and stem certainly contribute to this slender aesthetic, as does the rather low-slung nature of the bowl itself. This particular example wears a dual, sandblasted and smooth-polished finish, highlighting the very best aspects of this block. Great condition!
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
In Italy 2010
4.9/5 Lightly smoked
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy