Italian Estates: Lorenzo Smooth Skyscraper (30K11)
Product Number: 004-006-17234
There's no question as to why this piece is called a "Skyscraper," being a towering Stack with a great deal of chamber within. While it sports handling marks and a darkened rim, it's been finished in a handsome, warm stain, and sports some smooth, clean lines to its ultra-utilitarian form.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
4.5/5 Rim darkening, a small tooth mark, and quite a few dings around the bowl.
- Length: 6.60 in./167.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.59 oz./73.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.89 in./73.41 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.39 in./60.71 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy