Italian Estates: Posella Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 004-006-16840
For an extremely capacious briar with thick chamber walls and straight drilling, this Posella offers quite a lot of pipe for the price. The interesting partial sandblast along the underside's a nice touch as well.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl Finish Faded
(pipe maker stamp)
FATTA A MANO
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy