Italian Estates: Amorelli Smooth Bent Dublin with Horn (**) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-19211
Salvatore Amorelli's pipes usually strike me as very classic or very odd, shaping usually going strongly in one of those directions. This, then, is an uncommon case where things fall into the middle ground between classic and wild, with a classic-based design just given some more flair, as well as quite a broad plateau crown. If that wasn't enough, throw in a stretch of creamy horn. Unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Amorelli (in script)
HAND MADE (in circle)
- Length: 6.32 in./160.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy