Italian Estates: Ser Jacopo Smooth Bent Apple with Silver
Product Number: 004-006-17217
A gorgeous, and gorgeously finished number, this Rosso bent Apple presents us with a curvaceous, wonderfully smooth bit of briar finished in a rich and very warm auburn. Aesthetically, it is excellent, in hand, it is exquisite, and on top of all that, the chamber is broad of proportions, promising a particularly full flavor from your favorite blends.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Ser Jacopo (In Script)
FATTA A MANO
4.8/5 Lightly smoked, but there are a few small dings around the bowl.
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy