Italian Estates: Radice Rind Bent Dublin (O)
Product Number: 004-006-18990
Featuring a rippling shank and a rugged bowl, this Dublin from Radice makes for a well-textured piece in hand, while maintaining thoroughly Italian proportions to its shaping. Condition is pretty good overall, though it does have some rim darkening, and a little bit of carbonizing to the chamber.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
made in italy
4.65/5 Rim darkening, and some chamber carbonizing.
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy