Italian Estates: Ardor Giove Bent Dublin with Silver (DR) (2014) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-17911
I'm quite fond of the playful, yet elegant style showcased by this Ardor bent Dublin. It pairs a broad crown of craggy plateau to a succinct silver mount, making for an interesting juxtaposition of the bright metal with the darker, organically-inclined stummel. It wears a stem of coppery crackled acrylic, and it's still unsmoked.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
FATTA A MANO
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy