Italian Estates: Radice Silk Cut Dublin (2016)
Product Number: 004-006-18556
Crisp of shank, only lightly curved of stem, firm at the heel, and forward in the stance of the bowl, this Radice presents a decisive profile, lent just a touch of the freehand via a craggy plateau rim. As for the grain, there's plenty of it: ring grain that is, and dense.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
silk cut (In Rectangle)
hand made (In Rectangle)
4.9/5 Lightly smoked
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy