Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 004-006-19250
A sharp, streamlined bent Dublin, this Autograph is not without its pastoral appeal, as it sports an underside's worth of neatly-blasted briar to complement its otherwise smooth finish. There's a tiny chip missing from the shank face, a little rim darkening, and a touch of chamber carbonizing, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing See Description
- Length: 6.27 in./159.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy