Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (5)
Product Number: 004-006-20357
Savinelli's bent Dublins are hard to beat, if what you're looking for is a trumpeting, broad-rimmed bowl and sleek taper to heel. In this rendition, it's used those tall flanks to great effect, showing off the select briar block's lines of flame grain, with a small spot of sandblasting offering some texture at the underside of the bowl.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Stem Logo Buffed Off
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.67 in./67.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy