Italian Estates: Savinelli Cashmere (145 KS) (6mm) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-20113
Savinelli's bold-heeled "145" bent Brandy is here presented in the Cashmere line, a handsome, if not exactly traditional style of finish featuring a striated rustication dressed without stain, prompting the virgin briar to patina over time. It's paired to milky white, swirling stem and is unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy