Italian Estates: Alberto Bonfiglioli Sandblasted Brandy (2016)
Product Number: 004-006-19031
As far as relative proportions go, this is quite a compact one; as far as actual size goes, this is hardly a small briar. Call it a Group 6's substance squashed into a Group 1's length. And a very solid sitter, too. Minor rim darkening, and some chamber charring, but otherwise good condition.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
A1 (inside triangle)
(pipe maker stamp)
MADE IN CITY
R (inside circle)
4.7/5 Minor rim darkening, faint chamber carbonizing, and a tiny tooth mark.
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy