Italian Estates: Mauro Armellini Straight Grain Bent Billiard with Silver (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-19993
With an almost Egg-like softness to its bowl, this bent Billiard from Mauro Armellini is a striking composition, paired as it is to a high-kicking shank and stem arrangement. With a band of sterling silver to accent, and plenty of straight and flame grain alike, it's a really stunning presentation — and still in unsmoked condition.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
FATTA A MANO
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy