Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 004-006-20420
Made by hand, Savinelli Autograph pipes don't ascribe to the Italian marque's standard shape chart and are typically rendered in larger proportions. This bent Dublin is one such piece, marked by a tall bowl, the aft line sloping from the shank, while the heel is especially firm and pointed. The elongated, oval shank is slender, focusing the profile on the bowl, and it's all dressed in a partial sandblast, sitting sturdily upon the flatted underside.-Truett Smith
15% Off All Pipes$136.00
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Stem Logo Buffed Off Light Oxidation
- Length: 6.65 in./168.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy