Italian Estates: Aldo Velani Serento Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (Replacement Stem)
Product Number: 004-006-19497
A neat bent Billiard shape from Aldo Velani, this piece features a visually heavy bowl set to a sweeping transition and a gestural shank and stem configuration — hinting at the marque's often Pesaro approach to pipe design.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Aldo Velani (In Script)
3.15/5 Replacement stem, some chamber charring, dings around the bowl, and finish uneven.
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy