Italian Estates: Becker Smooth Bent Dublin (Two Hearts) (1983-1990)
Product Number: 004-006-20209
A sleek and elegant piece from Becker, this bent Dublin might not sport the jaunty profile we associate with much of both Paolo and Fritz's work, but instead wears a sinuous curve and high-kicking stem. An older piece, it's still in very good condition, with just some light sanding in the chamber — and the grain here is quite fetching, too.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Lightly Sanded
Becker (In Script)
(Two Hearts Stamp)
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy