Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Smooth Bent Dublin (4) (6mm)
Product Number: 004-006-21098
With its pronounced, rounded heel and stout, sweeping transition, this bent Dublin from Savinelli's handmade Autograph line does a nice job of implying some playful gesture in a way that's far from ostentatious. It also happens to sport some very lovely flame grain, and aside from some rim darkening and mild chamber carbonizing, condition is good.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy