Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (5) (N)
Product Number: 004-006-21087
A unique dual finish adorns this Autograph bent Dublin. One side of shank and bowl features a smooth, honey-blonde stain, replete with feathery flame grain. The other side and rim, however, wear an intriguing sandblast, bringing out ring grain along the flank and dotted birdseye at the rim. The chamber is uneven from over reaming, but otherwise condition is very good.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Uneven From Reaming
- Length: 6.14 in./155.96 mm.
- Weight: 2.59 oz./73.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.56 in./65.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy