Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Freehand (4) (Replacement Tenon)
Product Number: 004-006-21728
This is one of the more interesting Autographs I've seen — pairing a softly paneled Freehand bowl up to a high-set, yet dramatically sweeping transition and an upward-flicking lenticular shank. The tenon is a replacement, there's some rim darkening, scratches and dings around the bowl, and the stem is not flush with the shank, but otherwise condition is pretty good.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scratches Around The Bowl Dings Around The Bowl Stem Not Flush with Shank Replacement Tenon
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy