Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Sandblasted Bent Dublin (4) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-21608
Like most Savinelli Autographs, this bent Dublin features a robust profile with more than enough chamber. Lithely curled, it hints at the Zulu/Yachtsman design in its gentle transition, forward urging bowl, and slightly downturned stem. Dressed here in a traditionally-stained sandblast, it shows of some lovely ring grain, accented up top by a lighter-stained chamfered rim. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.39 in./162.31 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.48 in./62.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy