Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Sandblasted Freehand (5)
Product Number: 004-006-21868
There's something of a wave theme apparent in this Autograph's design, suggested by the curving planes of the paneled, extended shank and the likewise curving asymmetry of the narrow, elongated bowl. The presence of a lot of rolling ring grain certainly doesn't hurt the impression either. Only some minor rim darkening.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy