Italian Estates: Rinaldo Egea Collection Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (Y) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-22050
A generous, trumpeting take on the bent Dublin, this piece from Rinaldo offers up plenty of bowl to easily tuck into the hand, as well as a whole lot of crisp sandblast that brings out stacks of ring grain. Unsmoked and in excellent condition, with a fetching, smooth-polished rim, it's one that should please collectors of modern Italian pieces.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Y (In Square)
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy