Italian Estates: Luigi Viprati Partially Rusticated Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-006-24061
Featuring a long, sinuous, rather willowy line of shank and stem, paired to a tall but shapely Danish Egg style of bowl, this Luigi Viprati strikes quite a profile. Given the rather deep chamber, and the lengthy shank and stem combination, it should also provide endless hours or enjoyment. Other than some minor rim darkening, this one is in great condition.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
L. Viprati (In Script)
HAND MADE ITALY
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy