Italian Estates: Bertram Safferling Smooth Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 004-006-22386
German-born artisan Bertram Safferling has quite a distinctive shaping style, marked by playfully-inclined, yet still artful, takes on the classics. This bent Dublin has its fair share of liveliness, as it sports a silhouette defined by a single, sweeping line from bit to rim. The bowl is smartly poised, and the whole of it is comforting in hand. Only a little rim charring; otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
- Length: 6.31 in./160.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.76 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy