Italian Estates: Jacono Rook Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-006-22910
Balancing stout, Italian neoclassical proportions up front with a nice, elegant, and sinuous flow through the shank and stem, this bent Brandy is a great example of Tonino's signature style. It also happens to showcase his impeccable briar selection, too, sporting as it does some rather impressive flame. Just some mild chamber carbonizing to note condition-wise.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy