Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (4)
Product Number: 004-006-22884
Savinelli's Autograph line boasts hand-shaping and -finishing from the workshop's individual artisans. Often, the pipes produced for the Autograph series exude robust proportions and unique shaping, not adhering to Savinelli's numbered shape chart. One such piece is presented here in bold bent Dublin form. The towering bowl houses a generous chamber, surrounded by thick insulating walls, and the underside wears dark-stained sandblast to contrast against the flame grain-adorned, smooth-polished bowl.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 6.30 in./160.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.43 oz./68.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.44 in./61.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy