Italian Estates: Ascorti Business Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-006-23206
Rather like a more full-bodied and stoutly built cousin to Castello's "93" bent Egg, this Ascorti offers a sturdy jaw-hanger with a broader chamber, thicker walls, and more natural contours for the hand than the typical Oom Paul. There's some rim darkening and a touch of chamber carbonizing; otherwise good condition.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy