Italian Estates: Ascorti Business Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-006-23192
Pairing a traditional, neoclassical style of bowl with a slender, aquiline shank and stem style reminiscent of the Hawkbill, this Ascorti take on the bent Egg makes for an interesting and individual variant on one of the most fundamental and time-honored shapes. Condition is excellent.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy