Italian Estates: Ascorti Business Bent Brandy (KS)
Product Number: 004-006-23194
With a just-shy-of-full bend, this Ascorti bent Brandy may be a fairly substantial briar, but hanging it from your jaw shouldn't prove a strain. The chamber, as you might expect, houses a good bit of depth, too. There's a little rim darkening and some chamber carbonizing, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy