Italian Estates: Damiano Rovera Pietra Pot (2006)
Product Number: 004-006-23512
A superbly executed and delightfully craggy sandblast defines this Pot from Damiano Rovera. Shape-wise, the bowl flares suddenly just at the rim, lending the profile a touch of whimsical style, while the stolid heel below affords a substantial feel in hand, especially paired with the thick insulating walls of the bowl. With just some rim charring and chamber carbonizing, condition is still good too.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing
FATTA A MANO
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy