Italian Estates: La Strada Forte Sandblasted Bent Pot (109) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-23451
Low and broad, this La Strada number is something of a wide-chambered Pot paired to the squat form of an Eskimo, coupled with a hint of Volcano. It's finished in a warm walnut sandblast, and it's still unsmoked and in excellent condition, despite some light oxidation on the stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Light Oxidation Unsmoked
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy