Italian Estates: T. Cristiano Partially Rusticated Sitter (F) (99)
Product Number: 004-006-23657
A blend of Danish-like sweeping shaping and the compressed form of an Opera pipe, this T. Cristiano Freehand isn't lacking for substance, and the dark rustication on the rim makes for a fine match to the warm umber stain and bright silver band.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
T Cristiano (In Script)
HAND MADE IN ITALY
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy