Italian Estates: Ascorti Business Bent Apple (01)
Product Number: 004-006-23321
With its near full bend, plump bowl form, and easy, tapered stem, this bent Apple from Ascorti cuts a striking silhouette with its rusticated stummel and trailing shank and stem bringing to mind some sort of asteroid traveling through cold, dark space. There's some minor rim charring, mild chamber carbonizing, and charring around the airway, but condition otherwise is good.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy