Italian Estates: Luciano Sandblasted Bent Apple (55) (S*) (Gr 2)
Product Number: 004-006-23327
Apparently the "55" bent Apple was one of the Luciano shapes to undergo a transformation, turning it from something closer to a Prince into the plump, broad shanked bent Apple you see before you. There's some rim darkening and mild chamber carbonizing, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
S (Inside Square)
#55 (Inside Square)
Gr 2 (Inside Circle)
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy