Italian Estates: Savinelli Porto Cervo Rusticated (122) (6mm)
Product Number: 004-006-23790
A very detail-driven series, the Porto Cervo line combines a unique chiseled rustication technique juxtaposed by a smooth rim and sleek twin brass bands and inlay of briar. This "122" saddle-stemmed bent Pot is a sure sitter with a wide chamber. Just some minor rim darkening here.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy