Italian Estates: Savinelli Hand Made Smooth Bent Dublin with Silver (6mm)
Product Number: 004-006-23719
In a rather traditional bent Dublin form, this Savinelli Hand Made wears a dark walnut stain, paired to a broad silver band and simple jet-black stem. Not a bad combination I'd say, and with only some minor rim darkening, a few dings, some mild chamber carbonizing, and some fading to the finish, there's still plenty of life left here.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Dings Around The Bowl Finish Discolored
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy