Italian Estates: Radice Rind Bent Billiard Sitter (O) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-23855
With a unique transition fashioned with a flat surface for sitting, a deep, full bend, softly rounded bowl, and distinct Rind rustication, this unique take on the bent Billiard shape from Radice and sons reminds me of some of the old Caminetto pipes — which, I suppose, isn't all that surprising given that Gigi himself was one of the marque's original founders back in the late '60s. It's still unsmoked too.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
made in italy
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy