Italian Estates: Posella Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-006-23897
Though not as deeply bent or upward curling of transition as an Oom Paul, this bent Billiard from Posella features a similarly cylindrical bowl and bowl heel. It results in plenty of chamber and palm-filling substance, the latter made all the more intriguing thanks to the finish's extra-craggy rustication. Condition is good, though there's some rim darkening, mild chamber carbonizing, and charring around the airway.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
FATTA A MANO
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.62 oz./74.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy