Italian Estates: Ascorti Business Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-006-24201
In both its overall size and shape, this bent Billiard is a pretty conservative number from the Ascortis. Its stout bowl is firm yet comfortable in hand, with thick insulating walls and a good bit of chamber to match. The piece's extra visual weight is balanced nicely by the more elegant lines of the shank and double-stepped stem. And with such a generous bend and light weight, it should prove quite comfortable when clenched in the jaw.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy