Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Freehand (5)
Product Number: 004-006-24233
Though quite a large pipe, being long, high-rimmed, and fairly broad as well, this Savinelli Autograph simultaneously cuts a lively profile, with its sleek posture and urgent front lip of the rim. The sandblasted shank and lower bowl both display plenty of ring grain, and the smooth, polished portion offers quite a fair dose of flame grain as well.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 7.57 in./192.28 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy