Italian Estates: Comoy's Tiger Eye Pot (495) (post-1980)
Product Number: 004-006-24714
A broad-chambered and muscular take on the Pot, this Italian-made Comoy's offering is a traditionally inclined take on the classic English archetype, with perhaps just a touch of extra visual weight lent to the bowl. It also happens to showcase some pretty impressive grain as well, with streaks of flame grain dancing around the stout bowl.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy