Italian Estates: Mario Grandi Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-006-24497
A tall, fanning Dublin shape, this piece from Mario Grandi really showcases the block's wild grain patterns and crisp texture, erupting into a smooth rim populated by birdseye. Per Italian neoclassic shaping cues, the bowl dominates the visual weight in its broad flaring form, the shank and saddle stem trailing into the background to allow the bowl to take center stage.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Fatta in Italia
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy