Italian Estates: Ascorti Sabbia Di Oro Partially Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 004-006-25118
Typically speaking, the Rhodesian and Bulldog share the same bowl shape, but the latter is paired to a diamond shank, while the former features a rounded one. This piece from Ascorti, however, seems to split the difference, the shank here being squared, allowing the pipe to sit upright. It's dressed in a handsome tanblast, accented by smooth briar at the domed rim and an acrylic stem of regal, purple tones.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
SABBIA DI ORO
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy