Italian Estates: Ascorti Sabbia Di Oro Bent Billiard (KS)
Product Number: 004-006-24273
While the Ascortis often imbue a sense of playful Pesaro shaping into their pipes, this bent Billiard hews closer to the more classical end of the spectrum. A simple shape is fashioned with a bit of plumpness and taper to its bowl that nicely complements the fine curvature of the stem. The dark walnut sandblast finish pulls this piece together with a rich texture and color.- Matt Zwier
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
SABBIA DI ORO
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.46 oz./69.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy