Italian Estates: Mastro de Paja Partially Rusticated Dublin with Silver (2D) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-24405
Shape-wise, this Dublin from Mastro de Paja caters toward the classic English style, with perhaps a touch more softness added via the subtly inflated rim. As for the presentation, though, it leans into the Italian tradition of creative finishes. Here, it accents a smooth bowl with darker-stained section of rustication about the shank and transition, all complemented by a sterling silver mount. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mastro de Paja (In Script)
FATTA A MANO
Pesaro (In Script)
2D (In Circle)
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy